Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
1840 E Franklin Blvd #4751, Gastonia, NC 28054
We are hosting a free educational seminar to discuss the North Carolina Department of Transportation’s (NCDOT) Wilkinson Boulevard Widening Project.
We will talk about the eminent domain process from the landowner’s point of view and meet with property owners to answer their individual questions.
Eminent Domain Explained – Simplifying the Process
- what to do when a government agent contacts you
- just compensation & how it is determined
- getting the maximum value for your property
- what is mediation & how does it work
- what happens if your case goes to court
- important information every business owner needs to know
Your Individual Property – Making a Plan of Action
- Prior to the seminar: We send you a copy of your property’s individual concept design plans for you to review. Contact Liz Dawson to get your plans.
- At the seminar: We discuss these plans with you and answer questions about the potential impacts they could have on your property.
- After the seminar: There is no charge for consultations so if you have additional questions about your property’s plans and the eminent domain process, feel free to set up a time to meet with us. This will give us more time to talk with you and answer all your questions.
Contact Liz Dawson if you are interested in viewing the current right-of-way acquisition plans for your property at the seminar by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 704-377-7333.